Thursday, March 6, 2008

New House

Well, we found a place. And moved into it. And have started to decorate it. It's pretty cool. The neighborhood it's in, is not.

Last Friday, the 29th of February (a rare date indeed), we moved out of our Mission apt. Randale Watson and his brother Jason helped us. Then Evan went to work and I helped Jason move out of his place in San Mateo and into our old room. It was a long day.

That night, Ian Bestor came to town, and we drank. He had a sleezy ass moustache. We parted ways at closing time. He took a cab back to Kent and Malibu's house. Bones and I walked home.

We got about two blocks before we run into CJ Werzeeberzee and Fidel Lambie.
Fidel was my best friend in kindergarten. He skipped like 3 grades and we barely knew each other by high school. He went to UCSB, and still we rarely saw each other. Now apparently he lives in SF, and I run into him on his honest to God birthday of all days. So we go smoke Cuban cigars and drink scotch at his friend's house. Out 'til like 4am.

The next night I go out with Ian the Beast again and hit on his sister. Uneventful.

In a round about way that brings us to today. And by round about way I mean the sort of way that skips over a bunch of unimportant stuff (weekdays). Tonight Evan has a (sex) date with his dream girl (who he met at a bar). If he fails and comes home tonight, I count it as a win for me (since he will be sad). If he succeeds, I also consider it a win for me because I'll have all night to fart on his pillow.

Toodles for now!

No comments: