So this is the beginning. Being that, I'd really like to point at that while I'd love to think I will be writing about the music I'm listening to, the books I'm reading, and the cool threads and kicks I stumble across, in all reality it will probably just be a record of the stupid ways I get drunk and awkward documentation of my successes and failures.
When I traveled Europe and wrote steady updates on facebook notes, I said that I was writing for me and not you. And I was. But then I ended up tagging people to the notes and people asked to be tagged to them and I became very aware of a readership so to a point I started writing for the readership. With this, I'm not even gonna tell people it exists for now. I am writing this mostly for the purpose that I need to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment